Registration Now Open
Use this Online Registration Form to register your child for the upcoming 2017-2018 hockey season.
Registration deadline is April 9th, 2017
View the Tryout Schedule PDF (Rev 2 - Updated)
- Q: This is the first year of trying out for NCHA Rep hockey, do I need a release from my home house league association before trying out?
- A: Yes you do. It is usually obtained from the association president. We usually have them at the tryout sign in tables for Sudbury associations, if provided to us by them.
- Q: Can I go straight to Sudbury/Copper Cliff tryouts without going to NCHA tryouts, while living in the NCHA district.
- A: No you can’t. You must first tryout for an NCHA team and then be released by that team. The NCHA would have to provide you with a release. Email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: My child played NCHA Rep hockey last year, do I need a release from my home house league association?
- A: No you don’t.
- Q: My child played NCHA Rep hockey last year, do I need to register them for tryouts?
- A: Yes you do.
- Q: I registered my child for AAA tryouts and he did not make the team. Do I need a register him again for AA or A?
- A: No you don’t, he will remain in our system.
- Q: My child wants to tryout for a junior team. What is required?
- A: You require a Minor to Junior Permission to Skate form. You can obtain more than one if trying out for more than one team.
- Q: What day and time do we attend?
- A: Watch the website, the schedule will be posted when ready.