News and Announcements
NCHA is pleased to make the following Coaching announcements
U 11 A – Don Campeau
U 12-13 A – Yves Gervais
U 12 AA – Kevin O’Shaugnausy
U13 Major AA – Cory Lafleche
U15 Minor AA – Phil Pigeau
U15 Major AA – Darrly Smith
The NOHA Board of Directors has approved a motion that will require proof of COVID-19 immunization for all eligible Participants (12 years of age and above and unless exempted), including Players, Team Officials, On-Ice Officials, Staff and Volunteers, in order to participate in NOHA sanctioned programming. Eligible participants will be required to be fully vaccinated by October 31, 2021.
- This is a NOHA policy
- Participants require their first dose by Sept 17 and to be fully vaccinated by the 31st. We should be asking for proof of vaccination at the first tryout ,If the participant states they intend to have the vaccine in timeframe above they will be able to skate. We will just caution them that if they are not fully vaccinated by Oct 31 they will be removed from the ice .
- You can choose to express your concerns to NOHA by contacting them directly as it is an NOHA policy.
The document Letter_to_NOHA_Membership_-_COVID_19_Vaccination_-_September_8__2021.pdf was attached to this post.
Please consult the website calendar for the up to date tryout schedule.
- All Tryouts are at Cambrian Arena
- Look at attached schedule for what date / time per each division and level.
- Keep checking the schedule to make sure it hasn’t changed.
- Each tryout will cost the player $20. Cash only. Pay at the door.
- For U13AAA the coach will email each player to let them know what group you are in (Either A or B)
Please check your emails for the following message (or access from this post):
Thank you for registering a player for tryouts with Nickel City Hockey Association for the upcoming season. We are very excited to have players back on the ice over the first weeks of September. You can expect a detailed tryout schedule to be posted to our website in the coming days.
I apologize for the collection of some information twice, but we do need home association and address details as we prepare for upcoming tryouts.
Please be sure to complete all fields of this form. This will allow us to ensure all your information is in one place.
Click here and complete all fields for each player registered.
Please click this link and fill in the form
NCHA Player Tryout Registration
For the upcoming season, NCHA will be starting tryout skates during the week following Labour Day. At this time, we are inviting interested players to register for tryouts in order to help us allocate appropriate ice time. By completing this form, you are indicating your interest in trying out as a player for NCHA during the 2021-22 season.
For your information, there will be a cost of $20 per tryout ice time. Any proceeds from these fees will be passed on to teams hosting tryouts.
All tryout attendees will be provided a practice jersey that they will keep in order to eliminate sharing of jerseys during our tryout sessions.
Please fill out the following form:
Player Registration Form