Instructions on getting a release to try out in another association

Posted by Andre Leduc on Sep 21 2021 at 06:37AM PDT
Should your child not be successful in securing a spot on an NCHA team and you’d like a release please do the following.

Send a completed “Permission to skate” form along with the cut letter (from the coach or manager) to

NCHA President

The document Permisssion_to_skate_form__Release_.pdf was attached to this post.


There are no comments for this announcement.