News and Announcements
Send a completed “Permission to skate” form along with the cut letter (from the coach or manager) to email@example.com.
The document Permisssion_to_skate_form__Release_.pdf was attached to this post.
Click the link below to register:
Mary Ellen Parks
Nickel City Hockey Association
705 662 3058
NCHA is pleased to make the following Coaching announcements
U 11 A – Don Campeau
U 12-13 A – Yves Gervais & Steve Anstsey
U 12 AA – Kevin O’Shaugnausy
U13 Major AA – Cory Lafleche
U15 Minor AA – Phil Pigeau
U15 Major AA – Darrly Smith
The NOHA Board of Directors has approved a motion that will require proof of COVID-19 immunization for all eligible Participants (12 years of age and above and unless exempted), including Players, Team Officials, On-Ice Officials, Staff and Volunteers, in order to participate in NOHA sanctioned programming. Eligible participants will be required to be fully vaccinated by October 31, 2021.
- This is a NOHA policy
- Participants require their first dose by Sept 17 and to be fully vaccinated by the 31st. We should be asking for proof of vaccination at the first tryout ,If the participant states they intend to have the vaccine in timeframe above they will be able to skate. We will just caution them that if they are not fully vaccinated by Oct 31 they will be removed from the ice .
- You can choose to express your concerns to NOHA by contacting them directly as it is an NOHA policy.
The document Letter_to_NOHA_Membership_-_COVID_19_Vaccination_-_September_8__2021.pdf was attached to this post.
Please consult the website calendar for the up to date tryout schedule.
- All Tryouts are at Cambrian Arena
- Look at web site calendar
- Keep checking the schedule to make sure it hasn’t changed.
- Each tryout will cost the player $20. Cash only. Pay at the door.